Monday, July 28, 2008

it's just another manic monday

my mind is in chaos with our budget template. there's a 16k discrepancy and i don't know what the hell happened.

i just hate it when money matters put me off balance.

***

they said he knows about my wedding, and has been asking people around me, not me directly, as to when it'll be.

bakit ako ayaw mong tanungin? baka sakaling sagutin ko di ba? =P

***

i was supposed to ask a relative to be our principal sponsor last sunday. but due to the extreme weather conditions, i was thinking of rescheduling it. biding my time, baka umayos pa ang panahon. suddenly she was texting me if i'll be coming to see her, I said I think I can't due to the storm but I was waiting maybe I can still push through. before I was able to explain, she cut me off telling me I should have told her earlier so she would not have waited. jusko, sabi mo alas-cinco ka pa pupunta e pasado alas-cinco pa lang. sana pinageksplika mo man lang ako di ba?

now i think of not having them in my list anymore.

***

happy birthday, Solo!

gone were the days when i tour you around gumamela duplex in your stroller and every single house i pass by ask what your name is.

and of course, I have to tell them why is it so. and the usual reply i get was "ahhhh Solong lalaki!" =)

***
my usual pattern in life is in total disarray. after 24 years of existing in a place you call home, now i am totally uprooted and living with my future husband.

i miss my papag.

i miss my naruto & fruits basket posters.

i miss my breakfast.

i miss the daily conversations about life and everything in between.

but I have to go with the flow.

No comments: