Monday, December 20, 2004

3rd post for the day: Update on my birthday

It may not be the kind of birthday everyone wishes, but i am happy anyway! My darling just bought me a cake, a bunch of flowers, a blue "happy birthday" balloon, and last but not the least, a Harry Potter 3 VCD! Wow naman, how thoughtful! (i was ranting for it the last few days) I was supposed to ask it as an exchange gift wish list, pero dahil dun, i changes it to a HP 2 vcd or a simple blouse. =)

Well, my wishlist for xmas? I finally got tired of asking for clothes or pants. Even when i went to divisoria this Saturday, wala akong masyadong nagustuhan (isa lang, yung isang chinese collared na blouse dun sa may 99.75 store! i really like chinese inspired blouses). I would ask for a book cguro, like the Memoirs of a Geisha, mukhang interesting. O kaya, hmm, a nice food trip! Wala kasing maganda-gandang movies lately (since end of November, di na muna ako nanood, i really dont feel like watching and besides may practice kami nun for the choir competition. Then for December naman ay MMFF so puros Filipino movies ang palabas).

I was even planning to change my phone, but i really dont feel like wasting 20,000 pesos as of now. So, ill be waiting the next year to come na muna, since maraming new fone models na lalabas, eventually bababa din ang presyo ng Nokia 6230.

Naubos nga ang oras ko nitong weekend kakanood ng LIP =)

No comments: