Everybody knows that the tsunami that hit many South Asian countries is a very violent one, and one of a kind for our current century, that many Pinoys wonder why our coutnry wasn't hit? I don't know if we should be thankful to the bottom part countries like Malaysia and Indonesia, because they are the primary reason our coastline is still safe to harbor. Hearing the news first time really made me wonder why, and it was voiced out by a certain newscaster that its because our bottom seas are blocked by the latter countries, which means that the supposed waves to hit us already hit those countries making our coastline only suffer from pretty huge waves...
Still I pray to God, and that He has His own reasons for such a tragedy to occur, and I do not dare question or even defy him. May they rest in peace...
No comments:
Post a Comment