Albert decided to go with the suggestion of his aunts to relocate to Pasig (It was owned by his Aunt Lucit). At first the suggestion sounded good since it will benefit them financially (they've been renting since he's a 5 yr. old kid) and it will be near both to his work and his younger brother's school (Nogi is studying in Makati Science High). Sinabi na nila to nung nasa Sorsogon pa kami. It wasn't a clear plan yet.
But as soon as nung umuwi sila dito sa Manila, confirmed nang lilipat sila by end of February, they just have to inform the landlord first. Di ako agad nalungkot nung una ko syang nalaman, pero when I made deeper thoughts about that subject, it made me cry.
Why the heck am I crying? I seem so selfish again but it's just because I'll miss him: I won't be going home with him anymore thus I won't be seeing him everyday. I won't be seeing him at church on weekends with our never-ending chismisan with our choir pals. He won't be able to see me home on late-nights.
Parang napaka-simple lang naman nun, pero sobrang kaka-miss. May mga bagay na kasing nakagawian mo na, na ayaw mo nang tigilang gawin or mangyari. Mga simpleng sitwasyon, pero sobrang ligaya ang binibigay sa akin. Yun lang ang weekend ko. Nagsilbi ako sa Diyos thru singing, then spend the rest of the night with my friends. Pero magbabago na sya. Wala na kong kasabay paguwi. Wala na ang bestfriend ko.
We accidentally talked about it though YM, and then the unwanted question came, "kaya naman nating imaintain relationship natin d b? kahit nasa pasig n ako?" The automatic answer would be "Of course! Kahit nasa malayo ka na, it'll still be us". Pero I seemed to think pessimistically, hindi e. They would be more problems not having you around, maaring pag may problema di mo mapagusapan agad. Kung may gusto kang sabihin or ipaalam, communication means will be mostly by phone or cell. Positive thinking seemed to be ebbing me. I was answering with tears. I dont know what to reply. But he interpreted this as me not being enthusiastic having him around. I dont know why. He persisted on talking to me.
And then he suggested getting married. I was not quite sure with the idea, but I was really excited. Me, getting married? When? I suggested next year would be ok (I will be 26 by then, it was my ideal age actually), but i can stretch it till 2007. Honestly the reason I wanted that age is because gusto ko, na kapag may anak na ako, na di pa ako masyadong matanda. Na masasakyan ko pa ang kakulitan nya, makakapaglaro pa kami.
Now i have something to look forward to. It seems like a draft idea for now, masyado pang maaga to announce or prepare for, but I really am excited.
1 comment:
sis! dahan-dahan masasanay ka rin na di kayo lagi magkasama...hirap nga lng talaga at first...
OMG! YOU getting married! geesh I'm soooo excited na!
Post a Comment