Monday, January 24, 2005

Five things

I got this from Nette's. Here is my version:

Five Things You May Not Know About My Time in School

1. When I was admitted to a private school on my grade school times, I was on the 3rd section. But i ended the year defeating the 1st section by being the Top 1 student. Some moms of the kids from the 1st section tried to persuade the principal to put me lower but my adviser supported me. Haha!
2. I used to write songs of Jose Mari Chan for my girl classmates. They really liked the duet of Regine & Jose Mari, nagkataon na kabisado ko dahil may tape ang tita Abeth ko..
3. I used to be somewhat "tomboy". I slapped a face of my noisy classmate. I was punched on the stomach by a school bully. ouch. But i had a boyfriend by age of 14. Ha, alam ko naman na di kami magkakatuluyan no bata ko pa nun!
4. When I was a HS stude, i entered the CAT. One officer used to make trip on me: She made me & my buddy squat thrust about 20 times just becoz i said the wrong time, made me do stupid things, and slap me on the face. Ha, but I emerged victorious, being in the 1st class, and I was made battalion commander (i really liked acting like a man before)! I swear that if i meet her again, papahiyain ko talaga sya.. grrr...
5. Alas, that in 4th year, i joined a beauty contest. I was Ms. ValMaNa 2nd runner up. I was so darn sexy, i never knew! belat!

Five Things You May Not Know About the Job/s I Have (or Had)

1. I was an OJT at PinoyCentral (they never had text voting before) with Jenny, Razelle, Mae & Walter. I only surfed websites & had a cute Neopet then! We used to chat with our other classmates then on MSN Messenger (di pa uso Yahoo! Messenger nun pero meron na)
2. After that OJT i worked as a data encoder thru an agency (CPI). I was so bankcrupt then, at the same time it was December (bday & xmas, no money!) so i grabbed it. I was assigned at Procter & Gamble Makati. had a lot of girl pals there, who are all degree holders but working as a data encoder. hmm.
3. After 3 months, i looked for another work. Baka mangalawang ang programming skills ko, so I was employed at Z18 cyber. My boss is an American-Chinese who doesn't have any experience in an IT company. Luckily this is where i learned ASP bit by bit!
4. Knowing that the company is going down, I resigned & luckily was accepted at Atomflash, its where I am now.
5. And i am so darn lucky, i was never work-vacant for more than a month.

Five Things You May Not Know About My Online Life:

1. I'm always online except pag walang pasok. pero minsan nga online pa rin ako
2. I am a friendster addict
3. I have changed all my emails since i am a spam magnet.
4. I have 7 discs of pure MP3 music. But i still have on my pc unburned. I never get lost of sounds to download.
5. I was able to download all the Nintendo games i love!

Five Embarrassing Fannish Admissions I Have That You May Not Know

1. I am a Park Shin Yang fan
2. I used to like Jordan Knight (what, you dont know him? OK, he's a former member of New Kids on the Block. He's handsome)
3. Like Nette, i used to love Nick Carter. I even come to school late just to see their "All i have to give (the best for me)" video at MTV Hit List
4. I bought complete set of Lovers in Paris, i am even planning to buy PSY's collection of movies, its only 250.00 in tutuban!
5. I seriously consider travelling to Korea just to see Park!

Five Things You May Not Know About Where I Live

1. I live in Gumamela Duplex, Gen. T. de Leon Valenzuela for about 21 years na
2. Our house is just beside our grandparents' house
3. So many things have changed from my place, dati nde sementado lugar at bihira ang sementong pader.
4. I used to climb on alatiris trees on our neighbor's =)
5. My childhood is full of fond memories in this place. I wish i'd live here forever

Five Things You May Not Know About My Home Life:

1. I dont do the dishes & laundy anymore (coz im bc working). But i do general cleaning in the house weekly
2. We have plenty of knick knacks on our place (books, papers, school & office stuff) that i dont seem to get rid of
3. My lola is the best cook for me. I love her curry's and tinolas.
4. We used to have an FX but it was sold to my aunt
5. We used to have pets : Becky & Fido and they do some tricks. pero dahil wala na tito ko, we decided to stop having pets. wala kasing magaalaga

Five Things You May Not Know that I Desperately Want:

1. To travel around the world with my darling, esp. in Paris
2. Have braces to correct my teeth
3. Have laser eye surgery to regain 20/20 vision (same as nette but i think i have the worse eye condition)
4. A dancing session, like belly dancing or jazz dance
5. Have a degree

Five Things You May Not Know About What I Do in a Typical Day:

1. I read my previous diaries
2. I read Harry Potter books (kahit tapos ko na) before I go to sleep or any interesting articles
3. Eat. I love to eat.
4. Watch MTV
5. Play with my niece =)

No comments: