Thursday, January 27, 2005

Late-night self-assessment

I've been having trouble sleeping lately so i thought of analyzing myself and assessing all the changes i made for the last year, purely attitude-related lang. AND the bad news is, i've been going "downwards", meaning there is more bad attitudes than the good ones. Let's enumerate:

THE GOOD SIDE OF ME

1) I think i became a more understanding person. There are certain instances that i dont automatically react negatively anymore.

2) Firmer decisions. There are some decision-making i need to do in my family and i think they are giving me the respect i need.


THE BAD SIDE OF ME

1) Magastos! Sobra akong naging magastos nitong nakaraang taon! Wala man lang akong natipid!
- i opened an ATM account sa BPI by the start of last year. By first quarter, I was able to save up to 4,000 pesos pero unti-unti ko itong nagasta. =( I started saving this year again and what the heck, I lost my ATM card. =( it contains about 2,000 pesos...As soon as I get hold of it, I'll open a new account again. Ive realized that I dont spend the money I have as long as I dont see it in my wallet. It helped me having an ATM account. And I am currently thinking why, di ako nakapagsave by the next few months? Kaasar...

2) Tamad. Sobrang tamad ko lately that i automatically think of dumb excuses why i dont go to work today. I think this is more of disciplinary action towards myself. I know I can do it. =)

3) Selfish. I dont know kung dahil lang ba sa marami akong bagay na gustong ma-experience or get, but I think I'm becoming so selfish. Hmm..

After writing this, I challenged myself. I can change these. I know I can. I believe in myself. And then I prayed to God to help me. I asked him before to teach me to be patient, and I slowly did it.

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me - Phillipians 4:13

3 comments:

Markus Ezekiel Caidoy said...

ei dins! try opening a passbook, kasi di mo sya dadalhin araw-araw...

Dins said...

kc sis iniisip ko naman pano kung emergency? para madali ko rin syang mawithdraw di ba...di bale, mejo engots nga lang talaga ako nung araw nayun...open n lng ako ulit, 100 pesos lang nman yun ,BPI express cash..yun nga lang ung pera ko april ko pa makuha.. =(

Markus Ezekiel Caidoy said...

hmmm..oo nga nman noh..iniisip ko kasi magkaroon ng fund for my future...yung tipong para lang talaga sa akin (selfish ko!)...bayad ko yun sa sarili ko for being so pretty...hehehehehe