Friday, November 11, 2005

busy bee!!!

Wow, been kinda busy these last few days (pero may hirit pa rin ng Pharaoh paminsan-minsan hahaha!!!)...

There will be a lot of haul work on the sites i'm administering (conversion of databases and few downtimes to give way for some major changes). Also, 'tis the month of major choral practices. Two contests are scheduled by next month: one is the 3rd SK Valenzuela Koro competition (with us defending the championship!) on Dec. 14 and the other is the Diocesan PREX Music Ministry Contest on Dec 10.

The latter requires not much of practices since we already know the songs. But I was moved from Singers to Movers (kapos kasi sa tao, max. number of movers is 30, so imagine). Hayan, magkandabali-bali na naman ang gulugod ko.

As for work. Hmm. Just a few hours ago, I was promoted. No kidding. Di ba sobrang biglaan.

Pinatawag na lang akong bigla ng boss, stating Bart and I were promoted as System Administrators. Meaning on call 24x7. Meaning more responsibilities. Meaning addt'l money. =)

Thank you God. Sa hirap ng buhay ngayon sa Pinas, binigyan mo na naman ako ng blessing. Sobrang bait mo!

No comments: