Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My Passion

Lately work has become more of a burden. Yes, there's the money but yet, there is something that lacks my day-to-day activities to make it more lively.

I've told my darling about this and he said, what are you most passionate of doing? Since he loves to sing so much, he joined another choir para mas mapalago pa ang experience nya (he still helps the VNMC choir sa Holy Cross Church so pwede pa nya ma-apply kung ano ang natututunan nya) and then it also gives him another diversion para wag daw mabugnot dahil sa work.

And so I thought, what is my passion?

Well, there are two things: Karate and Dancing.

Luckily, I saw an association that offers karate classes near the place I board. So hopefully, by the end of this month, makapag-enroll na ako.

Bakit naman yun ang napili ko? Well, dance classes are more expensive, and malayo ang mga nakita kong places that offer those. It's also exercise and self-defense in one. Basta, naa-astigan talaga ako dun. I was able to take one before mga grade 6 pa ata ako, BMEG (my lolo's company) offered it as a free class for relatives of BMEG employees. Malas ko kasi di na ako pinayagan magcontinue after a month of training (pa-Yellow Belt exam na ata ako nun). Ayaw na kasi ng mga kasabay ko sa bahay na icontinue.

Speaking of dancing, I saw an awesome video of Beyonce with Usher in a concert somewhere. Grabe, idol ko na talaga si Beyonce. Ang galing nang kumanta, ang astig pang sumayaw! Watch!


No comments: