Topic 1 : Man, get over it!
Well, to those who have read my blog front-to-back, you guys know the previous heartfelt issue.
Ok if you don't, here's a summary : I have dumped an ex to move on with a new guy. Sounds harsh, but let me tell you, that was hard. As hard as how it felt being dumped. You may say no way, but I'll say yes way. Believe me, it felt worse.
Well, it's been 3 yrs since that, and it seems that the other person involved has already moved on with his life (sincerely, I think the decision I made helped him not only emotionally but financially. He was married recently and I do offer my best wishes to them) but some people, just don't know how to get over it.
Why though?
Imagine, di naman sila involved. Ok, they are good friends, but puh-leez!! Kami nga wala na sa amin, don't make it seem worse! The reason I don't mingle with him, doesn't mean I'm still bothered! I just don't do so coz I don't feel like doing it! You know me guys, di naman ako plastic, ano ang gusto nyo, makipag-besobeso ako? Duh?! Di naman kaya mas awkward yun?!
Whew. That was quite harsh again, but it's the truth.
Topic 2: Don't you just hate hearing the phrase "Nagpapayaman ah" or "Ang yaman mo na siguro!"
I was just chatting with a High School classmate, thus hearing the term after telling her that I can't chat with her due to work. Hello, mas mayaman ka kaya sa akin at nakapag-medicine ka pa??? Keeping cool, just said "Nyay, payaman".
Sana malaman naman ng iba that it sounds offending. At least for me. Such standards have to be eradicated in Philippine History.
No comments:
Post a Comment