Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baguio 2008

I am feeling much better now so I thought of blogging our recent travel.

Couple of weeks ago, I decided for us to have a vacation at Baguio. The travel was easy since may bus na hourly nagtatravel duon, and it is really so easy to commute pa. One thing that made me like the place is dahil nagsusukli ang taxi, mura pa ang flag down rate! Hehehe!

Our first itinerary is, of course, the pamosong SM Baguio with ni aircon. =) Nagpunta kami duon to have dinner na, since 6pm na kami nakapunta, nagpahinga muna kami.






At SM Baguio - Figaro

Luckily the place we rented (AJ's Pension House) is just three tumblings away from SM. Paakyat nga lang lahat ng daan! Hehehe!

Saturday morning, at the pension house

At camp john hay

At Mines View Park

Same place, with "Doglas"

Beautiful flowers of Baguio.
I just love that sunflower =)

My lolo really enjoyed the trip, and would like to go back next year. Pero we were aleady cooking a new itinerary, maybe puerto galera? =)

No comments: