Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Like dUh?

Well, out of the good spirit of so-called reality (kunwari meron nun!), about 2 days ago, I invited my closest (out of 10+++++, hahaha!) half-sister to my wedding to be one of the readers.

She was really happy I invited her, even saying her thanks to which I replied, "Wala naman yun ano, kapatid kita e."

Totoo naman e, baligtarin ko man ang mundo, she is my sister.

Then out of nowhere, she was asking if, I can also invite her mom.

I was like, wtf?

ok-ok, it may sound weird to you but, just 3 things came to my mind: lugaw, sabaw ng noodles, tinolang may curry powder.

In short, no way jose!

To which I simply replied, I can't promise you that my dear. (Read: Duh! Closeness ba kami ng nanay mo???)

At ipinagpilitan pa nya ha, isang tao lang naman daw sya.

But I said, ours is a very simple wedding so I really limit the headcount. Anyway, let's talk about this pag mga 2 months to go na lang (Read: Asa ka pa!)

Ang hindi ko alam ay kaya nya sinasama ang nanay nya ay:
a) wala syang kasama?
b) feeling closeness ang nanay nya at inviting herself?

whatever.

kung ayaw man nya pumunta dahil wala nanay nya, e di wag.

di ko kawalan.

No comments: