Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Another opportunity lost?

I have not told anybody about this (well, beyond my immediate family members), but I auditioned for Pinoy Big Brother, and they requested my presence for the 2nd interview, and I declined.

For those who do not have any idea, Pinoy Big Brother is a search for 12 people who is willing to serve as houseguests on a house being seen on TV live, 24 hours a day (even in your own bathroom) for 100 days.

The way to win here, well, you must tolerate your co-houseguests (i think some of them are brats or other negatively interesting people) and you will win a house, a car, and a hundred thousand pesos (i think)...

I just received a call last night, informing me that I am going to undergo another psychology test and a physical test (on the first interview i had, i answered a psychology test & it will take you two hours to finish). And if I went to the said appointment, I will not be allowed to backout. Thinking fast, I know I cannot sacrifice my financial obligation for the family. So in short words, di ko na tinuloy ang application ko sa kanila.

Actually, partly nanghihinayang ako. Coz im just a 24 yr old woman, with no extraordinary experience, and I am partly wishing to experience something na hindi ko makakalimutan. And I have this feeling, na kahit di ako mananalo duon, I know kahit papaano, may mararating ako kahit ilang weeks. It may even open new doors for me.

Wish ko lang tama yung decision ko. Coz I really have this bugging feeling..

1 comment:

Camille said...

Well, based from what you wrote, I really think that you made the right decision. I know it's not for me to judge but I can see that you've set the priorities in your life which is more than good. Setting priorities is the best solution to most dilemmas. :) God bless!