Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Thoughts from my heart

These times, you were just my friend, never quite cared for me. Unaware. Such insensitivity.

I have never dabbed into poetry. I love Literature but I consider myself more of into novels.

But this time it made me realize, that I can try making short lines. Maybe it depends on my mood, my emotions at this point of time. By now, a certain person is making me think, that there are some doubts about his affection to me.

Am I ready to speak out for this feelings? I doubt.

You may not be saying something, but merely your actions make me sad. How can you be damn insensitive? Could it be that the road we are taking is nearing to its end? You know I'm such a fool for you. That I can go depths to be with you. Everybody knows love can't go one way. We're you lying all the time? After all the caring and affection you showed me before, is it just a dream? Should everything be only good on the start?

Can you answer me now? Can you comprehend the feeling of this woman right in front of you? Again, I doubt...

No comments: