Thursday, July 21, 2005

Champorado with milk unmixed & always on top

Real-good cooking, as my family says, is one of the features i don't have. And I am very much doubting them, coz as far as i know myself, i love to cook. Maybe it all started when I screwed up our ulam for the afternoon when i was still in highschool, which was giniling na patatas, one of my faves.

Since then, they stopped asking me to cook. Even sa kanin, doubtfull na sila.

They sometimes even consider me weird, coz i eat my champorado (or chocolate rice pudding for those who doesnt know) with milk unmixed & always on top. It could be powder or evap, basta i dont want it mixed. For me it tastes better.

By now, I am looking forward to spend some time to cook sa bahay. Para malaman nilang mali sila no! ;)

No comments: