Tuesday, July 26, 2005

reading the illegal ebook

i never loved reading ebooks coz it gives me headaches, but since it's much awaited, i cant stop myself from looking for it and I found it.

BTW, for any people who will stumble upon my site due to that, im sorry but I wont be providing you in anyway to get it from me. I'll still be buying the original copy, but i might be waiting for the paperback.

beware of spoilers!

My end thought: Whatever JK Rowling did on book 6, i think it's for a reason. Seeing that the whole chapters are devoted to Dumbledore's & Harry's sessions of knowing Voldemort more, I'd say that Dumbledore might have an inkling that he will be gone and he should leave Harry enough weapons against He Who Must Not Be Named. I also have this idea that whatever Snape & Dumbledore's have been fighting in the middle of the book, it will be connected to the reason why Snape rejoined the league of the Death Eaters.

I couldn't wait for the last book.

No comments: