Monday, July 04, 2005

WYD 2005

I just received a letter of confirmation from the World Youth Day organization, that I was accepted as a volunteer for the upcoming event on August 2005 at Colougne, Germany. Initially my thought was, how can i prepare for the finances (amounting $1,500)? My instinct told me to msg my dear sis Gailey, for I've learned since May that she was accepted too. Her primary advice was to grab it! It would be a wonderful experience! So i told my folks at home, and they were also backing me up, even with finances. I was expecting them to decline, but given their answers, i became more excited! The only problem would be if my superiors would allow me to take a week leave and if, I will pass the interview for a German visa at the German Embassy (good thing im working at makati, the embassy is a few blocks away!)

Well, i'll post an update as soon as ive heard from Tita Lina from Canada and Tito Jun from Macau.

Even by now, I know God destined me to join this fabulous event. God will make a way! Amen!

1 comment:

Markus Ezekiel Caidoy said...

im soooo excited! US having a blast at Germany while serving HIM!
visa + money --> OK na tyo...
if you have questions pa ask me lang...