Saturday, July 02, 2011

Boracay Anniv 2010 - 2nd Day

I decided to try the spa at our hotel in the afternoon. Also, we will be going to Shangri-la for lunch. *.*
So we started our day with our complimentary buffet breakfast. Forgot to take photos at the buffet station! We just made up with photos around the resort & explored some of the pathways...




Another inviting pool! Ngayon pa lang namin ito nakita at dito na kami laging nagtambay... 

Went to the spa to book an appointment.
Darling fooling around. He hates going to spas.
Ayaw nya na hinahawakan sya ng ibang tao, so this is my Me Time. =)

Thinking of what service to have.

.
Never knew he took that photo! I looked possessed! Hahaha!

Camwhore lang? :P



Waiting for the Shangri-la free shuttle service =)


Look at that walkway


Very nice!




We decided to have our lunch at Vintana. At first I was thinking of having the ala carte dishes. But after making comparisons, mas ok pa na we get the buffet. This will be our first time to have one. And OMG, super sulit and super sarap and super busog kami!

The dessert buffet

before we start our best gastronomic experience ever

can't wait for dessert!

Some of the empty tables



My plate! I had some salad, fish cheese & some cold cuts.
Talagang dinahan-dahan ko, I wanna taste all of it!

Albert having his picks

See

Yeee!

He had his plate refilled more than 3x

Nomnomnomnomnom

I had a delight choosing my dessert! 

Nyumnyumnyum!

I was so sated

His dessert time


Our couple shot

Waaa! I want more!



At the waiting area



Free shuttle back to Station 2 is scheduled on 3pm. It was only 1pm so we had a couple of hours to roam around. Balak sana namin to check out some of the rooms pero a company was booked on the rooms so wala daw vacant room na available. Sayang.




Nice private pool











dahil sa dami ng eyecandy areas, we were not too bored while waiting




Forgot where we had dinner. But we definitely had some Starbucks, Boracay style, after my spa moment. =)





Good nighty!

No comments: