Sunday, July 17, 2011

How to go to Hong Kong with your whole family - Part 1

My sister Joy wanted to celebrate Eia's birthday celebration in HK. She made this decision as early as October last year so I had enough time to scout for cheaper seats. Luckily by end of January, we got a promo RT fare of 3k per pax! We even booked for a group of 12, but sadly, only 8 of was able to join. I decided to research for our itinerary as soon as I had the tix booked. Thank heavens we have PinoyExchange. Man! This thread is the one to check! All aspects of our travel was covered on that forum! Even the MRT fares. =)

Day 1 - Leaving Manila, Entering HK

Eia with her playmates.
At NAIA waiting area.


We arrived!

Waiting for our missing luggage... =(


Met with Joy at last!
Dinner @ BK


The chinese guy finally arrived at his home country... :P



Onboard A21 Bus




To be continued...

No comments: