No exact words can relate how much my heart ached for the people of Norway. It was just too much. My husband was shocked to see my crying that night. I happened to watch the manifesto made by the killer on YouTube and it made me feel so sick to the point that it made me think, "Is this it? Is the world coming to an end?"
There are earthquakes all over, conflicts in most Middle East countries, the super typhoons.
What's next?
If judgement day is coming, what will happen to the kids? I cannot imagine the horror the babies & kids will experience, I was not able to sleep. That's why the Norway killing made me feel so sick inside, those are young ones! And the killer is not even having any remorse!!!
There are earthquakes all over, conflicts in most Middle East countries, the super typhoons.
What's next?
If judgement day is coming, what will happen to the kids? I cannot imagine the horror the babies & kids will experience, I was not able to sleep. That's why the Norway killing made me feel so sick inside, those are young ones! And the killer is not even having any remorse!!!
Ano na ba ang nangyayari sa mundo natin? =(

No comments:
Post a Comment