Day 2, Part 1 : Destination, Disneyland!
From Peak Tram, we just went back to the MTR station of Admiralty, then dropped off to Sunny Bay station. From there, we took the only MTR to Disneyland. =)
From Peak Tram, we just went back to the MTR station of Admiralty, then dropped off to Sunny Bay station. From there, we took the only MTR to Disneyland. =)
Long walk from the ark
We decided to have our lunch inside so we checked the restos inside.
Pretty pricey ang food, pero generous ang serving.
The place's theme is castle, so we saw many figures of the Disney Princesses.
Even the attendants were in costume.
Feeling mo nasa castle ka talaga. Hehehe...
Time for the rides!
Majority of the rides here are for kids.
Majority of the rides here are for kids.
Only one was thrilling for adults. And to our delight, we rode it twice...
Then we saw the parade!
I am not much of a Disney kid, but I was so excited seeing them!
I loved the Toy Story and the Disney Princesses float the most!
I loved the Toy Story and the Disney Princesses float the most!
Here's Mickey leading the pack
The Princesses!
Jungle Book float
Tink, whom we think was high that day... hahaha!
Ang kulit kasi ng itsura ni atey!
I must say, the floats are in perfect detail, love it to bits!
Here we are in the Space Mountain!
The beautiful castle by night, waiting for the fireworks display
Went back to Dragon Hostel after this, and dropped by at the Ladies market, pero was too tired to roam around. We also cannot find a decent money changer. Masyado kaming lugi. Just grabbed some coffee, then went back to rest. =)
















































































No comments:
Post a Comment