Monday, July 18, 2011

How to go to Hong Kong with your whole family - Part 2

We booked our stay at Dragon Hostel. Its a budget hostel inside the Sincere House building along Argyle St. in Mongkok. Do I recommend the place? Not really. We never experienced anything wrong, but I really prefer our restrooms to be a little roomy. We were supposed to stay at Golden Crowne in TST, but it's been months and they haven't replied to my reservation so I went to Dragon Hostel.

Our Day 2 Itinerary is Peak Tram & Disney. But due to uploading constraints, I am having this in 2 part posts.

Breakfast at nearby KFC



View from our table.
That is our building.

Milk tea!!!




Nyumnyumnyum!

HK is known to have the best commuter train.
All my fears of getting lost and not being able to ask because of the language barrier is gone... =)

Inside the train.. Bound to Victoria Peak/Peak Tram


Have to pass by a park before the Peak Tram area


The building at Jen's back is the one of the buildings that participate in the Avenue of Stars Light Show


Tumatawid na, pichur-pichur pa!

Parang native na naman... Hahaha!
I love blending in with the crowd. Ayaw ko mukhang turista =)



We passeed by a Catholic Church

The Peak Tram Station!



Took pics while waiting for the train





The train is here!


Nice diagonal view

There were souvenir stuff but found them to be too pricey.




We never entered the Tussaud's, too pricey for a few mins of roaming around.
Just posed by the wax figures of my ex-beau, James Bond


I guess this is Michelle Yeoh. Correct me if I am wrong.
 


The infamous jump shots



Oh.. Cum... Jejeje!

View would have been better if night time, but we cannot find any other day to squeeze into.



 
The mag-Ninongs!


No comments: