Saturday, July 02, 2011

Super Late Post : Boracay Anniv 2010 - 1st Day

Suddenly, I have this urge to keep on posting. Hahaha! As I am draining the washing machine with laundry water, I have enough time to share our anniversary-slash-foodtrip-slash-heavenly vacation in the island of Boracay.

We were lucky enough already to book a flight to Boracay for less than 2,500 for roundtrip. Our inbound way was via Cebu Pacific landing in Caticlan for only 600 pesos. I booked our outbound trip thru Kalibo via Zest Airways. I'll tell you more about that later, and do not worry, it's a really nice experience! =)

First our travel via Cebu Pac. Again, we are so blessed we never experienced any trouble with Cebu Pacific since our honeymoon trip last 2008. We were even 20mins early for arrival.

Fooling around while waiting

Not the Boracay Island...

This kid kept on throwing tantrums the whole time of our flight!
Good thing he is cute *.*

At the almost empty coaster bound to the Caticlan Jetty Port
Shuttle shot!

At the banca bound to the island of Boracay!

Thanks to sis Rissa, and we were able to get a superb deal on Boracay Regency.


Our room!




The hotel lobby

Waiting for our welcome drink



The ever inviting pool



We decided to stroll to station 1 to get lunch, stroll, & have the famous Jona's shake.



At the grotto



Look at that lovely shore


Yummy!


A shake with that view? That's the life!


At Aria

 


The jump shot!

Look at that view


Dinner time! Forgot the name of the place, it's somewhere in station 3



I hope I have time to post for the next day.. =)

No comments: